Save to Your Home Screen
We may be a little biased (okay, a lot biased), but one of the best ways to get all things Codell Community Church, is right here at www.comegrowtogether.com. Here you'll find how you can submit a prayer request, information on baptism and child dedication, weekly bulletin, the calendar, the connection card, tithe online, get a hold of a staff member from the "Connect" tab and more will be added! Like messages, information about small groups, and other ways to get involved! Like we said, it's pretty fantastic!
For instructions on how to save www.comegrowtogether.com to your phone, select the type of device you are using below:
iOS Device (Safari Browser)
1) Open up Safari and load comegrowtogether.com
2) At the bottom of the screen you'll see an icon depicting an arrow that looks like it's trying to get away from a square. Tap this button.
3) Once tapped you will have a few options. Scroll until youse see the "Add to Home Screen" option. Select this one.
4) You'll be asked to choose a name for the home-screen icon. So, you know, pick a good one and save it. When you're done it'll show up on your home-screen and you'll have Forefront right there on your home screen.
Android Device (Chrome Browser)
1) Open up Chrome and load www.comegrowtogether.com
2) Then touch the overflow button (three vertical dots) and select Add to Home Screen.
3) All you have to do is touch Add and the site will join your other apps and widgets.
4) One recommendation: you can customize the text below the icon, Just touch the text inside of the Add to Home Screen box and change it up.