Bible Reading Plan
Make a commitment to read the Bible everyday. This is a great way to grow in your relationship with God!
By following the reading plan that will be provided, you will be able to read the entire Bible in 2022. We encourage you to print off the plan so you can check off what you've read & keep track on a regular basis.
If you miss a day or more, do not get discouraged. Just start again and read what is on the schedule for that day.
Encouragement For Reading Scripture
- Find a consistent time that you can sit down and read. For example, set aside time in the morning or before you go to bed in the evening.
- Do not read just to read. Read to encounter God.
- Ask questions...
- What did I learn from what I read?
- What is God saying to me today?
- How can I apply to my life what I read?
- You can type notes as you read in the section below and then email them to yourself.
- Journal in a notebook as you read and reflect.
- Save this page to the home screen on your phone so it is super easy to access! You can find directions to do this here!
- Lastly, be prepared to GROW in your relationship with God!
Have questions about what you read? Did God speak to you through what you read? Put it here and have them emailed to you so can recall what you have learned!